Like everyone else, we’ve been keeping a close eye on current events in the Coronavirus pandemic. With changes in advice from the UK government, we have decided to publish this update for the benefit of our current and potential clients, to reassure you that Noble Digital will be able to continue to support your business and our wider community.
We’re happy to confirm:
- Our hosting services are all based in UK data centres and are already accessed and maintained remotely
- Our partners and suppliers have reassured us there are no current or foreseeable issues
We have taken the following immediate measures:
- Thankfully, as a primarily online digital business, our work continues uninterrupted at this stage
- Our staff are currently remote working, and we are encouraging our partners and suppliers to do the same wherever possible
- All our client and other meetings have been switched to virtual formats